Sunday, March 29, 2009

Procrastination & Pictures



These are pictures from this morning. Everyone was still in their PJ's. I think Avery and Sterling are finally over the stomach bug. Thank goodness!

I have slowly been working on the taxes the last month or so. I'm almost done--whew! I really don't like doing taxes, but I can't justify paying someone, when I know I can do it, with some help from Turbo Tax. I say every year I'm going to try and be more organized and actually use Quickbooks (throughout the year) for what it's designed for. So, after I e-file, I'm going to start. I just have to commit to working on it a little each month.

I've actually been procrastinating a bit with working on taxes. I started indexing my favorite recipes from my recipe binder that I've had since we were married. I've always wanted to organize the recipes online. So, of course, I picked tax time to start. I still have many more recipes, and I'll have to start taking pictures when I bake or cook. If you are interested, here is the link.
Yummy in the Tummy Recipes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...