Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mr. Smiley

My little grumpy old man has awakened from his long winter nap. Ian started smiling last Friday, and it seems he is growing out of that newborn phase. He is much more playful and alert.






I've been trying for several weeks to take pictures of Ian by himself and one with Avery & Sterling for Ian's birth announcement. Avery was sick, and I didn't want her to get too close. Or, I would try, and Ian would be grumpy. Hopefully, I will have better luck today with pictures when Avery gets home from school. I feel a little behind, but I should have them out before he is 2 months old. I've been reading on etiquette for birth announcements, and they say 6 months is the maximum, so I guess I'm doing ok.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

He looks just like Avery in these pictures. Hope everyone is feeling well!

Anonymous said...

sweet little mouth,love to have my c--k in it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...