Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh What a Night! And a Day!

Avery started complaining that her stomach hurt last night after dinner. She really didn't eat much, so I had her rest on the couch. About an hour later, she threw up again and again and again. By then, it was after 9:00 p.m., and she said she felt better. However, according to school rules, they have to be 24 hours without vomiting, so I figured she would miss school today.

So, we all headed to bed. Ian was still fussy from his shots and was running a low-grade fever. I was just getting him settled upstairs and was finally dozing off when here comes Juan with Sterling. Sterling was now throwing up, and had thrown up all over the bed. So, they were coming to a clean bed upstairs. Well, the clean bed did not last long. And, things did not settle down with him until 5:00 a.m. Oh what a mess I had on my hands. Lots of laundry today--pillows, comforters, towels, and the carpet.

Then, as I was working on the laundry, Ian was sleeping peacefully in the swing (or so I thought). I came into the bedroom and found this (sorry, kind of gross).

He never fussed or I didn't hear him. This really scared me because he could have choked. I'm not sure if this is the virus or reflux from something I ate.

Avery and Sterling are doing better this afternoon, just not eating much. And, I'm almost through with laundry. Whew!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...