Thursday, March 5, 2009

Boots & Spit Happens



I took Ian and Sterling outside for a little while today, since the weather is great!Check out Sterling! He loves his boots. There is just something about a little boy in boots and shorts--he always makes me laugh. And, he always seems to get them on the wrong foot.




I woke up this morning (after a rough night with Ian--more later) and began running around the house like a crazy woman trying to get ready (and everyone else) for my 6 week postpartum doctor visit. Then I got to thinking that I hadn't received a reminder phone call yesterday (as usual). Well, I called, and it turns out to be tomorrow. So, I'm sure I'll have another crazy morning tomorrow.

I believe my little man has reflux. Or, was it something I ate? I don't know, but the past few days have been especially messy with spitting up. And, last night after several episodes of spitting up, Ian was extremely fussy and did not want to settle down. Finally, after 45 minutes of rocking and white noise, he fell asleep. Then he was up several more times. It's so strange, because the night before last, he slept for almost 6 hours straight!! I knew it had to be a fluke.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...