Monday, March 23, 2009

2 Months!




I can't believe it! Ian was two months yesterday! My how time does fly. These pictures are of him in his swing staring at the animals. He loves to look at them and smile. It's so funny. Actually, Sterling and Avery did the exact thing.

Ian is always full of smiles first thing in the morning. It just melts my heart to see him smile. However, come 6:00 p.m., my little man is not happy. It's not every day, but there have been many evenings where he cries and cries. I'm not sure if it's true colic, but he's definitely fussy. He loves to be held. Juan claims I never put him down. He especially likes to be held up on your shoulder, which isn't easy on the back. We tried a sling, but the silly little man doesn't like it. He does ok in the Baby Bjorn sometimes. And, unfortunately, he will not take a pacifier.

Today Ian had his 2-month checkup. He is growing very well. He's becoming a little roly-poly! He now weighs 13 lbs. 5 oz. (90%). He is 23 " long (50%). Poor little man had 2 shots and the oral Rotavirus vaccine, so he's been extra fussy and sleepy this afternoon. Also, I must say, we just love our new pediatrician Dr. K. She is so wonderful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...