Friday, January 23, 2009

Ian Asher Fuentes - please pray

Ian Asher Fuentes was born at 5:57 p.m. on Thursday, January 23, 2009. He is 6 lbs. 7 oz. and 19" long. Delivery went very fast. I was already 5 cm. dialated by the time I got to the hospital. Once my water was broken, I was only in labor for 4 1/2 hours! It went so fast. Ian came out screaming and was very pink. He looked great. Here is his 1st picture, and a picture with Mom. He looks a lot like Sterling.




When they took him to the nursery for his bath and tests, things changed. He has been having trouble regulating his body temperature, and had to be admitted to the NICU this morning. They have done several blood tests and we are waiting on the results of the blood culture. His white blood cell count is elevated, so he was started on antibiotics. Please pray for little Ian that he will get stronger and will be able to come home soon. It's also very hard on me, but I am trying to remain strong (hormones aren't helping!).

Also, for some reason, the hospital network blocks "social networking" sites like Facebook, so I'm not able to update there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely c--k and balls on him

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...