Friday, January 16, 2009

It's been awhile. . .

It's been awhile since I've posted. I've actually had lots of time on my hands (on bed rest), but just haven't posted. And, I guess things are not that exciting around here, except. . .

Yesterday, we found out that I would be induced next Friday, 1/23! I can't believe it! Finally we will get to meet our new little man. And, I can't believe I made it to 38 weeks. He will be full term! I'm not sure why I am a bit nervous. I know what to expect, but I guess it just seems a bit different this time around. I also worry about Avery and Sterling. I don't want for them to feel like I love them any less or they aren't as important to me. I bought them gifts from Ian (DS games--more on that in another post.) I'm also an emotional crazy woman right now. It seems like I am always crying over the littlest things, like crying when helping Avery with her backpack this morning. It just seems that time is flying by so fast and they are really growing up. I can remember the day I went to have Avery 6 1/2 years ago, just like it was yesterday. And, now she's just such a big girl. I know the first couple of months are going to be very stressful trying to get in a routine and adjust with a new baby, but I'm going to try to cherish each day.

We also decided to bank the cord blood this time around. It can be used on siblings, too, but hopefully, we will never have to use it. But, it will be there just in case. I hope that all goes well with the process of extracting the blood, and getting it sent to the bank in time. But, I know God will be with us next Friday, just like he is every day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...