Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our New Little Boy

I've been trying to post for a week now. I forgot how much work it is to have a new baby. And, the lack of sleep does not help. Time is already flying by--Ian will be 2 weeks old tomorrow! He's a great baby! He only really fusses when he is hungry, or when I am changing his diaper (and he's ready to eat). So far, we are adjusting ok. Sterling is having a little bit of a rough time, but overall, he is doing well. And, Avery is a great big sister and loves to shower Ian with kisses or hold his hand.
Click to play Ian Asher
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We go tomorrow for Ian's 2-week check. I also have a follow up visit at my OB. It's going to be a busy morning. We already had our first outing on Monday. Avery and Sterling both had dentist appointments. And, I made a quick run through Target after the dentist(I don't think I've ever been in and out of Target that fast!). But, we all survived.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...