Wednesday, August 24, 2011

San Antonio - August 2011

We made our 2nd trip to San Antonio for the summer.  This time we went with Juan's Mom and Dad and Juan's brother and his family.  We stayed at one of my favorite places.  On the day we arrived, I went to HEB and stocked the kitchen for the 3 days we were there.  We actually ended up not eating out, which Juan loved.  The only bummer was I had to cook, so not a totally relaxing vacation for me.





Ian would have been happy just to play in the sand all day!


He told me he made an egg.


SMORES!  Sterling really enjoyed them!!  Can you tell?



Ian only wanted to eat the marshmallow!


I guess I was not in a real picture taking mood on the vacation (maybe it was all the cooking).  I didn't end up with too many photos. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...