Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of School 2011


We had a great first day of school this year.  Sterling started Kindergarten and Avery is in 4th grade.  We or "I" should say that I was ready.  We really needed to get back in a routine or regular schedule because with 3 kids and work, it's almost a necessity!


Sterling had a big growth spurt over the summer.  Now he looks so tall compared to the kids in his class.


The "3 Amigos"!




Such a big boy. . .I didn't think I was going to cry, but seeing him sitting in his chair and saying goodbye was hard, so I did have some tears!  :)



Here is Avery outside her classroom.  She is in a portable building, as is all of 4th grade.  When I walked into her portable, it reminded me so much of my 6th grade year, when I was in portables in Austin.  They even smelled the same and looked a little "old".  It is going to be different this year with her being in portables--they have to go inside for water and bathroom breaks.  But, she is thankful to have her friend, Taylor, in her class!


1 comment:

Tanya said...

It seems like just yesterday that we dropped Avery and Grace off in kindergarten. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...