Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ian is 6 months!

Wow! It's so hard for me to believe Ian is 6 months old already. He is such a sweet boy, and is working on wrapping me around his little finger! The past week or so he just wants me to hold him or be near by. He does not like for me to get out of sight. If I leave the room, he starts to holler (not cry).

He also started this cute little game or it's his way of communicating. When I have a cup of water, he watches me take a drink, then he makes this sound, "geeeuusss" and smiles at me. The sound comes from his throat. So, a little over a week ago, I put the cup to his lips and let a little water go in. Most of it comes back out, but he really seems to like it. And, now every time I have a cup, he makes that silly sound.

At times, Ian still is not very fond of riding in the car.
He loves to smile, and makes me smile often.
He can roll over both ways.
He loves to sit up, and can almost sit up by himself.
Those silly teeth still haven't made an appearance, but I think they are almost out.
Size 3 diapers
Clothes - 6-12 months
He still likes the swing, but I'm afraid he's almost outgrown it!
Ian has tried the following baby boods - rice cereal, bananas, apples, and pears. I don't think you have a favorite just yet. You make quite a face when trying to eat.

We had his 6 month well visit today. Dr. K loves Ian's little fat rolls. He definitely has plenty of those. I need to get a picture of the little roly poly without clothes.
18 lbs. 8 oz. - 75 percentile
27 inches - 50 to 75 percentile

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...