Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Pimped My Blog


Yes! I did it! I finally had some time today to finish "pimping" my blog. I learned way more about .html code than I really wanted to, but I really enjoyed using a digital kit to create my header, signature, and background. I still have some minor tweaking to do. Here are the sites I used that have great tips and tricks:

Sneaky Momma -
This is an awesome site with step by step instructions. She even does blog design, but was nice enough to share her tips.

Digiscrapdepot
Scrap Orchard
You can buy digital kits and papers at these sites. There is also a freebie section. There are also many more like this. . .

How to Make your own background -
This is from the Cutest Blog on the Blog and provides steps for creating your own background. I had to play around with some of the steps at the end--I couldn't get it to work just right. There are also other tips, but I like Sneaky Momma better.

Fonts -
There are really cute fonts at Kevin and Amanda. There is also a tutorial on how to use the fonts for your sidebar headers or post headers. I did that on my recipe blog.

Another Tip Site - http://www.bloggerbuster.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...