Thursday, June 4, 2009

Show Us Where You Live - My Office




Here is my office where I spend too much time working. I really do work in here--we have a home-based business. Sometimes I feel like I spend too much time in here, but I know I am very blessed to be able to stay home with my children.

We bought this desk last year, and I recently got a new computer. I gave my old computer to my children. Now I don't have to worry about them doing something "dangerous" to my computer or the laptop, and I can always see what they are doing. My 3 year loves to CLICK the mouse!


Another thing I love about the desk is my husband and I each have our designated spaces. He usually shares his side with the kids. This is my side.





Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear your comments and can't wait to see your offices.

12 comments:

Heather said...

Love your office and that desk!! Our wall colors are similar!! Thanks for sharing!!

xinex said...

Don't you just love that wall unit? It is so functional and love the warm color too. Love the set up of your office too.....Christine

tiarastantrums said...

love the dual desk areas!

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Melissa, :)
Oh how neat that we all three have the same unit.
It's just been one of the best purchases we have made for sure.
I really like how you have it set up! I completely forgot it sets up in the center. I'll have to ask my hubby if he would like to change to that feature and show him your photos.
Your wood floors and wall color are gorgeous.
~Beautiful office!

Have a blessed day.
~Warmly, Melissa :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the wall color. I'd love to know what it is if you don't mind. It's beautiful!

Sarah said...

So Cute, I love that sharing desks, and the doors to the office are beautiful too!

Jamie said...

Love your office, it makes me so jealous of how clean and organized it is. If our home office looked half as good as yours I would have posted this week!

Roeshel said...

What a pretty room! That desk is awesome!

Roeshel

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the room and love your blog colors...Enjoyed reading your blog today. I am still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.

joyh82 said...

You have a lovely family. I have a new niece named Avery. Cute name.
Love the desk, plus the shutters and molding are great as well.

Courtney said...

Beautiful room. Love the wall color!

Crystal said...

Oh wow! This is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...