Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Avery!!



Avery is 7 today! Wow, my little girl is turning into a little lady. She is a great helper to me with her little brothers (most of the time). She really does love them, and she and Sterling play very well together. I am an only child, so I never got to experience the relationship with a sibling. It really is special to see the bond that they share. I hope they will always be friends, even as adults. She still is not into cleaning her toys or messes--hopefully that will improve, but that's probably wishful thinking on my part.

Here are some of her current favorites or likes:
dolphins
drawing
anything girly
playing games on the computer
American Girl
Super Mario Bros.

Happy 7th Birthday Avery!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...