Friday, May 8, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday



I have been enjoying looking at all the living rooms on Kelly's Korner blog, so I thought, why not? Here is my living room.




I love these guest chairs. I had to wait over 4 months to get them (they were on back order), but they were worth the wait!!


I missed last week, and since this is all one big open room, here are some shots of my kitchen.



Breakfast Room


I love this storage bench I got last year. I'm not wild about the baskets. I'm still looking for better ones. But, this is great for all the kid's shoes. And, someday I want to make a cushion for the top.



And, of course, I had to throw in a picture of my little man in his new high chair. He's not ready for solids yet, but he can at least join us at the table.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

What beautiful rooms. I love how it is so open and SUNNY! Your little one is a doll! Thanks for sharing

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love the height and fabulous windows!

Rachel said...

I love the plantation shutters!

Tanya said...

LOVE your wood floors and how you made a separate sitting area by the windows. Also, the bench looks like a perfect fit...almost like a built in! You are an awesome decorator!

Because of Love said...

The windows are beautiful, and I too love the bench. Very nice.

Staci said...

Had to comment because I have the exact sofa and love seat. (Though yours seems to be faring better than mine!) Your room is beautiful! One question, do you have outlets in your floor? I have had the hardest time trying to get lighting by my sofa since it's floating in the room. I hate to have wires running across the floor. I don't see that in your photos. Do you mind commenting me?

Again, lovely room! And great taste in furniture... hehe!!

annalee said...

what a beautiful home! i love your guest chairs too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...