Friday, May 15, 2009

Mr. Gardener Part 2

For the last few months, Sterling has been going around making various objects (toy bat, wrapping paper roll at Christmas, paper towel roll, & even a jump rope that he wrapped around his back and waist) into leaf blowers. We finally decided to look into a toy blower. Well, of course they make them. So, I headed to the toy store and also found a toy "weeweeder" (as Sterling calls it). Of course, I just had to get both. Like we REALLY need another noisy toy. What was I thinking? Maybe these should stay in the garage. But, Sterling is so happy with his new equipment. Check him out!



HIS POOR BACK!

1 comment:

chudson said...

Hey,

It has been far too long...I LOVE your page, bet you didn't know I was a follower, the children are just soooooooooo cute!

Cheryl H

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...