Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time Out


I've been taking a break from the computer for the past couple of weeks. I've been spending my time reading the Twilight series. I'm halfway through Eclipse and can't wait to read the final book. I feel like a silly school girl caught up in these books. I've even been skipping my favorite TV shows--my DVR is getting full! I also saw the movie, Twilight. But, I must say, I enjoy the books more.

Juan had minor knee surgery on last Friday and is off the next 2 weeks. He found out his ACL is still in good shape. Thank goodness! It's nice to have him home. I'm trying to get to the eye doctor, get my hair done, and take care of a few things while I have a babysitter!

Avery had the day off from school today because of flooding. Everything was fine in our area, but we sure got lots of rain. We spent part of the day working on her "About Me" poster for school. I'll try to post pictures of her with her poster tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures of the kids. We took them Sunday after church for Avery's poster.





1 comment:

Tanya said...

Glad you will be getting a little break with Juan home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...