Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009


My little bunny, Avery, made this cute little bunny at school.

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We sure did. I'm finally getting around to posting pictures today after a busy weekend, and finally finishing our taxes today.

DYEING EGGS ON SATURDAY




We started our Easter Sunday at church. We were running late. It's so hard to get 3 kids dressed, and myself. I guess I need to start getting ready 4 hours before I need to be somewhere. I had all the clothes ready the night before, but it still didn't help. And, I hardly ever get to straighten my hair anymore (my low pony is back). We had such a wonderful church service. It was so packed, we had to sit on chairs that the ushers brought in for us. I'm so glad so many got to experience the service. Ian slept through most of the service. I only had to take him out for a brief bit.

After church we headed to Columbus for a family lunch and gathering. After a delicious lunch, Avery and Sterling had a great time hunting eggs and blowing bubbles with their cousin, David. And, they really enjoyed making an "Easter bunny house" supplied by Aunt Karen and Uncle Glen. They also enjoyed the candy and icing!












MY DAD MADE A SILLY SIGN


I wanted a nice family picture, since we were all dressed up. But, that didn't happen in all the rush. Sadly, I didn't even get one of just the kids.

One funny thing Sterling said to me when I put on my shoes for church. . . "Where did you get those silly shoes, Mom?" I stopped wearing heels about mid-pregnancy. He just hasn't seen me in those in awhile.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Your parents house looks so charming. And love the pic of Avery holding the flowers. She's so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...