Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Gear - Then & Now

I was looking at my old baby pictures the other day. I had seen them all before, but something that stood out to me this time was the baby gear.

THEN

NOW

My mom said that was my car seat. I can't believe it! It sure doesn't look very safe to me. I know car seats haven't always been around, but I sure couldn't imagine my kids not being in a car seat. I still make Avery sit in a booster.

THEN

NOW

Another safety violation! I laughed when I saw the chains on the baby swing.

Well, one thing is for sure. I don't know how I would survive without all the baby gear we have now. (Oh, I'm sure I would be okay, but things are much easier now days!) I love my Baby Bjorn, swing, Boppy pillow, Fisher Price Glider, and strollers. Strollers are another topic (it drives Juan crazy that I have so many strollers).

1 comment:

Tanya said...

These pictures made me laugh! I think the "car seats" back in those days were really just to keep the baby in one place, not to keep them safe. Funny! Oh, and the old metal playpens were pretty bad too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...