Monday, February 22, 2010

Ian is 1!

ianbirthday_Page000
I just realized. . .I posted this earlier in my attempt to catch up.  Today Ian is 13 months old!

We celebrated Ian’s 1st birthday on January 22 (his real birthday) with a small gathering of family for dinner and cake.

Little Ian is very picky about what he eats.  He didn’t even eat his giant cupcake!  I thought for sure he was going to get all messy, but I also think he wasn’t feeling that great, either.  He did sort of play with the icing on his hands.

Ian is not walking yet, but he sure can crawl fast.  He can walk by holding onto a walker toy or furniture.  He loves to talk and babble with you.  He thinks he is really having a great conversation with you.  He still does not like to ride in the car, but he is starting to get a little better.

1 Year Well Visit
Height - 29 1/4”
Weight – 22 lbs. 5 oz.
Head Circumference – 18 1/8”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...