Saturday, February 20, 2010

Garage

008
We finished out our garage.  I should have taken a before picture, but basically, we had an unfinished garage with exposed studs—nothing too pretty.  This was Juan’s idea, and I have to admit, I wasn’t too excited about it at first.  But, now I am really happy with the improvement.

It is a great place to watch TV while the kids are playing outside, to do crafts, play the Wii, have parties, let the men watch sports, or just hang out.

We added a window and a window unit with AC and heat.  We also added 2 ceiling fans.  I am anxious to see how cool it will be in the summer.

And, I can still park my car in the garage.  Speaking of my car. . .

Goodbye! :-(
045
I said “goodbye” to my 2001 Toyota Sequoia.  I purchased it brand new back in June 2001--this was the first year the Sequoias came out.  I was even on the waiting list.  It only had a little over 70,000 miles on it when we traded it in for another Sequoia. 

HELLO!
010

We were in desperate need  in desperate "want" for a car that had an aisle in the middle that one of the kids could walk to the back easily.  The kids love the DVD player.  And, I love the power back door, navigation system, integrated phone, and lots of other little “extras".”

1 comment:

Lisette said...

Love the garage & the new car!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...