Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sterling’s First Day of Preschool

018

I just dropped Sterling off for his first day of preschool. He was so happy and excited. He did not cry at all. I was so proud of him. Only I shed a few tears in the parking lot.

He was not too excited about carrying his school bag. He said it looks like a purse! This is a bag provided by the preschool that all the kids carry.

020

I was also glad to meet a family from our church. Victoria is in his class and also had VBS with Sterling.

We were running a little late, but we found his new friends on their blanket. They all meet up at 8:45 a.m. for devotionals and songs with the parents.

022 (2) 023

Then at 9:00 a.m. they line up and head to the classroom. I know he will have a great time making new friends and learning from his teachers Ms. Carol and Ms. Danielle. Sterling is already “in love” with Ms. Danielle. I love this picture of him. He was so excited. The cute little girl with the yellow bow is Victoria. I can’t wait to hear all about his day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, I have to know how you wrote on these pics. That is so cool! Precious kids. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...