Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ian – 8 Months!

 008ianedit

I missed posting this on the actually date (22nd) Ian hit the 8 month mark.  It’s been so crazy lately with activities, school, etc.

Ian still does not seem too interested in baby food.  Some days he eats about 1/2 jar to a jar.  I’ve tried yogurt, too.  He really likes to feed himself little baby cereal puffs and is still very happy with his milk.  He doesn’t seem to be missing the food so much—he is still a little rolly poley. 

014

He is almost crawling.  He gets up, rocks, and either dives forward or slides backwards.  It will not be long.  He also gets up and does “pushups”!  I don’t know how he can lift his whole body!

020

002  017 021

Ian said his first word – MAMA!  Sterling and Avery both said Dada first, so Ian made my heart melt. I love to hear him.  For about the last two weeks, he has been saying, “mama mama mama” over and over again.

No doctor visit this month, so I don’t have any measurements.  He does have two cute little teeth on the bottom that you can see in the picture.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...