Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Tooth Fairy comes to visit . . .

Whew! I just finished playing the "tooth fairy." I was a nervous wreck afraid that Avery would wake up. She was so excited that the tooth fairy was coming, and I didn't want to spoil it for her. It all started over Thanksgiving weekend--my mom discovered that she had 2 permanent teeth coming in behind her cute little baby teeth. I can't believe I hadn't noticed them before or she didn't say anything.

Avery has always been upset that she hasn't lost any teeth (and some of her friends have). Well, she ended up at the dentist yesterday and had to have 2 pulled. I kind of thought they would have taken the other 2 beside, but our dentist didn't think they needed to be pulled. She did say that her tongue should push the new teeth forward. I hope so or we are going to need some serious braces! Her are pictures:

BEFORE -


RIGHT AFTER AT THE DENTIST -




And, here is Avery's sweet letter to the Tooth Fairy:


Merry Chrismis
Hi from Avery!
Hope you like my first teeth!
Can you ask my mom for a picture of you!
I have a tooth fairy pillow so you can go!
Love,
Avery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to see that mouth full of my come

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...