Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cards




Whew! 289 Christmas Cards are in the mail. I'm so glad they are done. I do love this tradition--especially receiving pictures of family and friends. I did a Christmas letter several years ago, but just haven't taken the time in the past couple of years. Most of the cards (184) I sent out are for our business customers. I still think it's nice to pass on good cheer during the holiday season and let our customers know we appreciate them.

Also, I ran out of Christmas stamps at the end of our personal family cards. I sent Juan to the post office and he came back with Liberty Bell stamps. I really wanted Christmas stamsp, but I guess they will do just fine. Oh well. He said he had never bought stamps before.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...