Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Decor

I was trying to go "light" this year on the Christmas decorations because I'm getting bigger everyday and just don't want to think about having to put them away when I'm even bigger. Here are pictures of the decor:

CHRISTMAS TREE - I need to try to take a better picture of the tree.


Every year since Juan and I have been married, my Aunt Karen has always given us an ornament. Here are pictures of some of my favorite ornaments (not all are from Aunt Karen, but many are):

FAVORITE ORNAMENTS

Teddy Bear

Door Knocker with our name engraved (for our first home purchase that year) from Aunt Karen

Our First Christmas Together - 1997 (Year we were married) from Aunt Karen

Sugared Fruit - I have several of these in pears and apples.

Christmas Tree

Pretty Green Egg Shaped Ornament

Baby's 1st Christmas Book(Avery) - From Aunt Karen

Baby's 1st Christmas opened

SLAH Sacred Symbol Ornament


There are many more.

NATIVITY SCENE


SANTA COLLECTION


MANTEL


NUTCRACKER COLLECTION

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...