Sunday, October 9, 2011

Big Fat Lip


Last Thursday afternoon, Ian walked into my bedroom and fell and hurt his mouth.  He bit through his lip and the front tooth and gum line were also injured.  I'm not really sure how he fell or what actually happened.  There was so much blood--I've never seen one of my children bleed so much.  I was really afraid we were going to end up at the ER, but thankfully the bleeding stopped after 10 minutes.  He still might have damaged his tooth--it's kind of a wait and see thing.  The lip is healing quite fast, and he is now eating normally.

This is a zoomed in picture 3 days after the accident.  He had been playing in the sandbox, so there is some extra sand and dirt around his mouth.  This shows the tooth and gum line.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...