Monday, July 4, 2011

Forgotten Camera & Pictures

I dug out my Point and Shoot camera to take on our camping trip. And, I was treated to some surprise pictures when loading the camping pictures. This first group of pictures is from Yoselin's Quinceanera last December. I had forgotten all about the pictures--there are actually pictures of ME!  And, I like this picture of Juan and I. 









Trying to take a family picture--Sterling and Ian are obviously not cooperating.


These pictures were also on the camera.  We took a trip to San Antonio last New Year's Eve and stayed at a fun resort.  We are hoping to go back this summer when we can actually swim.  They have an indoor pool, but Avery had just broken both of her arms.






Juan, Sterling and Avery all went bike riding.  They did not have a bike that Ian could ride (and I had a headache), so we walked around and took a few pictures.  Avery rode a bike with training wheels for extra safety.  :)





Here is Ian taking a bubble bath!  I wish I would have taken a better picture of the whole bathroom--it was one of my favorite parts of the resort.



Getting ready to check out!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...