Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So Sick of Being Sick

In early November, I came down with the flu.  I did have a regular flu shot about a month before, so not sure if it was H1N1 or what.  I went to the doctor and was given Tamiflu and started feeling better.

Then, Thanksgiving Day, I started feeling terrible again.  I went to the a walk-in Clinic the next day and was diagnosed with an ear infection.  I started on the antibiotics and started feeling better after a few doses.  I had forgotten how bad an ear infection can make you feel.

And, now for the past 4 days, I have been feeling terrible again with a fever and horrible sore throat.  I went to the walk-in Clinic today, and now I have strep throat!  I don't think I have been this sick in the last 5 years combined.  I started on my antibiotics, but sadly I think this puts a damper on our Christmas Eve plans.  I'm sad that I'm going to miss church. 

So far, Sterling and Ian just seem to have minor colds.  In between all this sickness, a stomach virus swept through our house, and Avery, Sterling, and Juan were all sick.  Thankfully, I did not get that!  I'm just so sick of being sick!  It's really hard on everyone when Mom gets sick, and this is such a busy time of year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...