Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa Baby - Storytime



Friday was a fun day for Avery.  She went to a fun party with friends right after school where she made lots of fun crafts and ate yummy treats.  

Then after the party, Avery, Sterling, Ian, and I enjoyed Storytime at our church.  Everyone wears pajamas, sings songs, and listens to Christmas themed stories.  After storytime, we all got to enjoy hot cocoa and cookies and make a fun ornament. 





The first picture of "Santa Baby Ian" is my new favorite picture.  He looked so cute in his Santa outfit and was so happy.  I didn't get to take too many pictures.  I was by myself--Juan had his company Christmas function the same evening.


1 comment:

Lisette said...

Precious! It looks like you all had a great time :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...