Monday, October 19, 2009

U2 Concert

Juan and I celebrated his birthday by attending the U2 concert.  We had never seen them live, and it was so awesome.  They sounded great especially singing the classics like I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, One, Stuck in a Moment, Sunday Bloody Sunday, With or Without You, and Where the Streets Have No Name.




I did not bring my regular camera, so these pictures are not the greatest from my Blackberry.  Our seats were pretty good; although, we did have part of the cool stage blocking our view at times.  The guys did make their way around the stage several times where we could see them a little closer.




We laughed and said we were too old to stand in the pit.  I will say this was one of the best concerts I have ever been to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...