Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mommy & Avery Day!

Sterling went with Juan to Columbus to work on my parent's house. And, I had such a wonderful day with Avery.

First we went to church--what an awesome sermon. I can't wait for it to be on Itunes so I can share it with others. There was such an energy today in church--truly the Holy Spirit. It was such a great feeling. The music was uplifting. And, I don't think I was the only one who could feel it. I saw it in other's eyes. What a blessing!

Next, we had a nice lunch at Panera and did a little shopping at La Centerra.

Then, we headed to Kohl's and found lots of clothes for our upcoming trip. Avery really lucked out with a lot of cute clothes for summer. I only bought one shirt for Sterling, but I always seem to have a harder time with his clothes. Maybe I'll have better luck at Gymboree or The Gap.

Finally, we headed to Target for a few things. I swear I never can leave there without spending more that $50! And, I still forgot stuff! I guess I'll be heading to HEB tomorrow.

It was such fun to spend time with just Avery. She really is growing up. This morning she came down the stairs and looked taller to me. Well sure enough. I measured her, and she grew an inch since 4/14/08!! I can't believe it. My first baby. . .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...