Thursday, June 19, 2008

1st Doctor's Visit

I'm a bit behind on adding to the blog. I have a lot to catch up on. I had my first doctor's appointment with Dr. Corovessis on Tuesday, June 17. So far everything looks good, but I think I'm off on my dates. I didn't keep very good records last month. So, I think I'm about 5 1/2 weeks to 6 weeks along. At first I thought I was further along. I measured 5 1/2 weeks on the ultrasound (uterus and baby). It appeared the heart was just starting to form and blink. I was so looking forward to seeing a strong heartbeat, but it really is too early. I did have blood drawn twice this week to check my Hcg levels and progesterone. Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow so I know before we leave for Mexico. Next appointment is July 17. Other good news . . .I lost 15 lbs. since my last visit in March!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...