Wednesday, June 15, 2011

She Makes it Look Easy - Book

She Makes It Look Easy: A Novel



I just finished reading the book "She Makes it Look Easy," by Marybeth Whalen.  I heard about the book through Proverbs 31 Ministries.  Marybeth is a writer for the daily devotional blog.

The book is about Ariel and her new neighbor, Justine.  Ariel believes that Justine has it all--the perfect life.  To Ariel, Justine makes life look so easy.  Little does Ariel know that beneath that exterior is a different story.  The book is written with different chapters narrated by each woman (Ariel & Justine), which allows you to see the point of view from each woman.

I think we all are guilty of doing this.  We look at someone and think they seem to have it all together,  But, we don't know what is really going on in their life or behind closed doors.

I actually read this book on the Kindle app on my phone.  It was a great book to just pick up here and there, while waiting at swim lessons or the doctor's office.  I really LOVE my new phone!  It's almost time for more memory. :)

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...