Friday, March 26, 2010

Surprise!??!!

We tried to have a surprise 60th birthday party for my mom this past Saturday.  She would not leave the house, and the nasty rain and weather did not help.  So, she found out about her party before all the guests arrived. 

Even though the surprise was spoiled, it was still a great time with about 40 family and friends.  Also, we had planned to have a lot of the party outside, but with the weather, we had to move indoors.  It was COLD and windy!

THE CAKE

414

I ordered this cake from a local bakery that I found online.  They had “rave” reviews and I liked the pictures online.  I ordered a white almond cake with raspberry filling.  It was delicious—better than my wedding cake!  I can’t wait to use them again!

OPENING PRESENTS

BLOWING OUT THE CANDLES

Sterling and Avery had the best time playing with their 2nd cousins, Chandler and Taylor.  They can’t wait to see them again!  They all had fun playing with silly string.

cousins2

cousins

1 comment:

Lisette said...

You're so Blessed to have your family near. My mom will be 61 in May, and I miss her... The cake looks amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...